Lynne has been working with animals her whole life. Training agility, behavioral evaluation & treatment, breeding, canine treatments to massage therapy, Lynne incorporates her passion and love of animals in all areas. She is thrilled to merge her canine business with Healing Hands & Paws in 2016.
- Canine Massage- Available in 30 or 60 minute sessions to address simple concerns, stress reduction or used as an evaluation to develop a treatment plan.
- Energetic Healing- Using "universal life energy" a gentle, noninvasive holistic energy system that yields powerful results for the mind body and spirit. It is great for animals because they control the treatment, accepting only what they want and need in order to improve your connection with your dog, advance teamwork and reduce ring stress.
- Performance Therapy- These sessions are designed to help your dog reach its full potential whether your companion animal or performance partner. A Focus on site specific areas as well as comprehensive rehabilitation treatments plans and/or wellness and preventative care is provided to increase injury recovery, flexibility/mobility and reduce ring stress.
- Massage and Energy Healing Combination- this is a great choice for almost any application. The energy work is always flowing and the infusion of massage into the energy increases healing power.
- Aromatherapy and Custom Blending- Awakening the sense of smell in your best friend can aid in healing, reduce stress and provide an overall sense of well being. We can also custom blend an aromatherapy oil designed especially for the needs of your canine partner. Aromatherapy can also be a great add-on to any of our services.
- Specialized custom services- Healing Hands & Paws is please to prepare a custom program to suit your needs. Catering to the canine athlete, we can customize your own targeted program from hands on work to mental preparation for both the Canine and their handler. Call for a custom Quote and free consultation!!